Thursday, January 22, 2015

Zero to Hero

Hello, and welcome to my VGC 2015 blog . For starters, let me tell you a bit about myself. I am Michael James Hall, a masters division player out of Fort Wayne, IN and a league leader out of Summit City Pokemon. This year was my first year in both casual and competitive Pokemon VGC, and so far in my first season I have quickly climbed from a zero to a hero. At the start of this season I was just playing with some acquaintances in a local comic shop, and now I am ranked in the top 40 masters and competing with people who are now lifelong friends. The purpose of my blog is to educate all my readers and provide and offer guidance to other players to be the best that they can be competitively, and while doing so still have just as much fun as any super fan casual. I am currently just sitting outside of 200 points putting me just in the top 40 masters in the U.S. and I am planning on attending Missouri Regional, Florida Regional, and U.S. Nationals and even potentially worlds. I have been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember, since about 3 or so and I just turned 21 on Jan 19. And it would be so amazing to me if I made it to worlds in my first year of competitive play.

No comments:

Post a Comment